All our products come from Italy and they are specially selected because we know that details make the DIFFERENCE!
Our products and ingredients are originally from Italy, from local producers and farmers.
The dough is natural and created with gold millstone flour, stone ground wheat germ, Italian tomatoes, mozzarella, and Italian breed ham without added polyphosphates or additives.
The products are DOP and regionally specific, with top quality original Calabrian cold cuts and cheeses. All the products are non-industrial and produced using traditional methods, like the Black Calabrian pig, a specialty from Calabria, the pata negra in the microclimate of Spilinga.
The pizza is cooked and managed with a wooden shovel using no flames, so no carbon monoxide or cobalt or other toxic substances are added when cooking the pizza.
What is Oro di Macina?
It is the flagship product of Molino Vigevano, dedicated to the most demanding pizza makers who, only want the best. The secret of this mix is found in the stone ground wheat germ flakes, still fresh and full of all its properties.
What does it do?
It gives the dough more aroma, taste, lightness and makes it easy to digest.
It is rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and amino acids; allowing to create dough with an unmistakable fragrance and flavor, for an optimum
‘Nduja “ORBA” 1000/2000g
is Calabrian salami
It is a spicy spreadable pork salami, it is made using pork trimmings from various meat cuts, fatback and hot peppers which give ‘Nduja a beautiful red aspect. Meat and peppers are minced and mixed with salt, this mixture is stuffed into natural casings, then hung in a cool humid environment to be smoked and to slowly dry. This is done to give a specific flavor, so it is ready to be eaten.
If you like a little bit of spice in your food then Nduja is the best!
But remember the best and original ‘NDUJA is only from Spilinga.
The Sweet Red Onion from Tropea
The red onion from Tropea – so sweet and delicious and healthy!
- The shape of its bulbs, of a deep purple color – vary from round to oval to elongated
- The onion’s extraordinary sweetness, its delicate scent, its lightness and enjoyable taste derive from the morphological peculiarities of the soil and microclimate where it is grown – area of the upper-middle of the Tyrrhenian coast of Calabria
As if its wonderful taste wasn’t enough, the Tropea onion has proven health benefits, known since ancient times.
There is about 30 ailments that can be treated with the onion, and medical science has confirmed its healing powers. It’s diuretic, laxative and highly digestible. Rich in vitamin C and E, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium and iodine.
Rich in antioxidants, Excellent anti-inflammatory, Hypoglycemic and anticancer functions, Antiseptic properties.
Alleviates both cold and flu symptoms. It strengthens the cells and tone the arteries, it lowers blood pressure. It has antiarteriosclerotic power, preventing the risk of heart attack.
It is also used in dermatology, Natural sedative. In recent years it has been discovered that it is also an aphrodisiac.
WILD Origano from Aspromonte mountains
Wild Oregano – King of herbs
Wild oregano is not the same as the one found in the grocery store!
- Oregano possess significant medicinal powers!
- wild mountain-grown, medicinal oregano, which has a very intense aroma, grows naturally in Calabria
- The plant grows in remote mountainous regions free of pollution!
- Wild oregano is rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, and manganese. Vitamins C and A (beta carotene) and niacin.
Oregano offers more than a pleasant taste
It contains carvacrol – its active ingredient, wchih offers a wide range of health benefits; including protective effects for the liver, is a powerful antioxidant, activity against harmful organisms, and even more…
It has an antiviral, antibacterial, fungicidal, antiparasitarieand antiseptic properties!
The next 7 facts about carvacrol:
1. Interesting Results Against Cancer Cells
2. Cleans as Effectively as Chlorine
3. Great Against Harmful Organisms
4. Effective Against Candida
5. Promotes Normal Lipid Levels
6. Supports Balanced Blood Sugar
7. Fights Systemic Redness and Swelling